Book Your Stay
If you're planning an overnight trip to the Olympic Peninsula during the busy summer months, you can reserve a campsite, R.V., cabin, or rustic farmhouse structure at Rialto Retreat. Drop-in visitors are always welcome as long as space is available, but reservations offer peace of mind when traveling to the popular .
- Make an online reservation or find campsite availability
- Call 360-640-8967 or 360-640-2524
- Check a reservation
- Email a comment or question
- Other reservable facilities:
- Retreat Centers - email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or call for reservations (360) 640-8967.
- Camp Cabins - make reservations by calling (360) 387-1550.
Reservation Center agents only make reservations; they do not provide trip planning or information services. If you need assistance with trip planning or have questions about Washington state parks, please call the Washington State Parks Information Center at (360) 902-8844 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to listing’s local check-in time (or 3:00 PM) if not specified) on the day of check-in.
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 7 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in.
- The service fee is refundable, up to 3 times per year, within 48 hours of booking. Separately, if a guest cancels a reservation that overlaps with any part of an existing reservation, we won’t refund the service fee if they decide to cancel.
- Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you’re charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to within 24 hours of check-in.
- Rialto Retreat will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Rialto Retreat for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.