Terms + Conditions
Welcome to the terms and conditions of Rialto Retreats! We appreciate your patronage and shall try in every friendly, reasonable way to make your stay at Rialto Retreats both pleasant and comfortable. This property is privately owned and the management makes and enforces the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions take effect immediately and were written for your general welfare, safety, and enjoyment, to assure a pleasant camp living environment.
The management and staff at Ritalto Retreats are trained to administer our rules fairly to all camp residents to assure your stay. As used in these Terms and Conditions, the term "management" designates the owner or manager or other agent of the owner; the term "camper" shall be used to mean and include the persons leasing the site from the retreat, their families and guests where applicable; the term "RV" will be used to describe the recreational vehicle or camping unit that will be parked on the leased site.
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Check in and Checkout time for Sites: 3:00 pm on arrival / move in date - 11:00 am on departure / move out date. Rialto Retreat’s regular overnight camping charge will be applied to all late departures. The fee will be $25.
- To protect your privacy and ensuring that you're personal information remains confidential.
- To enforce the Terms and Conditions of Rialto Retreats. and help all residents understand the importance of observing these Standards.
- To provide safe, comfortable camping conditions to all Residents in Rialto Retreats. To assure you of accessibility to Management.
- To listen and respond to Camper's' needs and wants in a timely and direct manner.
- To have cheerful employees who care about your needs and are eager to give assistance whenever needed.
- To be honest, forthright and direct in all communications with Residents.
- To treat all our Residents fairly and to give the respect you all deserve.
- To know, understand, and observe the Terms and Conditions of Rialto Retreats as listed to the fullest degree, which will insure every Camper of a comfortable, happy, and carefree "vacation destination."
- To enjoy and protect our facilities.
- To have a good, safe stay and to enjoy all Rialto Retreats has to offer.
- To bring to Management's attention any concerns or questions.
Rialto Retreatsis a Family Recreational Vehicle Retreat designed for the enjoyment of those who wish to maintain healthy, active minds and bodies; where Campers are leasing an atmosphere and a way of life as much as physical property. These extensive facilities and activities are possible only in a park of high density occupancy. In order to maintain the desired high quality of life, certain Terms & Conditions have been adopted. Rialto Retreats wants to maintain a neat and orderly appearance and operate a campground which allows each resident the maximum freedom possible without interfering with the rights and enjoyment of others.
The following Terms & Conditions are established as a condition of occupancy. When in doubt about specific Rules please, "ASK" Please bring all problems to our attention, as we cannot fix them if we don't know about them.
Mailing Address: Rialto Retreats c/o 84 Prarie's End, Forks,WA.
Telephone Number: 360-64-8967
Rules and Regulations: (Please review all rules with all persons on contract, including children)
Only 1 camping unit, 1 tent and 2 vehicles allowed on site. A tent for sleeping may be placed on site at a charge of $16.00/night.
1. Any person not on your seasonal contract is a guest and will be charged accordingly ($5.00/person). It is your responsibility to make sure that ALL of your visitors register at the office prior to entering the campground.
2. You are responsible for the actions and safety of your children, and other children who are under your supervision. All children must obey the curfew of 11:00 pm and must be on their sites or accompanied by a parent.
3. No child (under 18) may be left in the campground without a responsible adult supervising them at any time. Additionally, no children may ride bicycles after dusk.
4. As per law no persons under the age of 16 shall drive a motorized vehicle (atv, golf cart etc..) at Rialto Retreats at any time.
5. You are responsible for the actions and safety of your visitors and guests. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors/ guests learn, understand and abide by all of the Rules and Regulations of the Campground. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests know what fees they may incur and the sanctions for violation of the Rules.
6. Quiet Hours are to be observed from 11:00pm to 8:00am. All music and/or other audio equipment must be turned on low/off during this time. Although on occasion where the campground has an event, this does not give YOU permission to extend this privilege.
7. POWER TOOLS: usage times, 10am -6pm only. July long and August long from Friday 6pm, no usage on these weekends allowed.(this does not apply to Management of Rialto Retreats and/or staff for operational purposes)
8. Bird feeders are prohibited at Rialto Retreats as per conservation recommendations as they tend to attract deer and other wild unwanted animals.(we will remove any if they are in use)
9. Campfires must be attended at all times and under control, management reserves the right to have your fire extinguished at any time if we feel it is not in control. Campfires must be extinguished when you retire for the night. During time of fire restriction, no open fires are permitted.
10. AT YOUR OWN RISK, you may be able to lease space for your trailers and may leave them on site for the winter. Rialto Retreats is in no way responsible for any trailer, possessions, etc., which remain on site for the winter. You release Rialto Retreats from any and all liability for damage, theft, and casualty, if you leave your trailer on site for the winter.
11. When the campground is closed for the season there is NO admittance to the campground without authorization of management. And at no time shall a fire be constructed in your site.
12. All trash must be bagged and placed into the bin at the center of the campground. Large items not permitted in any campground trash bins. (if you would normally bring it to the dump, do so yourself please) To dispose ashes: transfer once cooled into bags, then place in the main garbage bin.
13. Pets must be registered at the office and current on all required vaccinations prior to entering the park. Maximum 2 dogs per campsite. All pets must be attended, leashed, (Extendable leashes are not recommended and should be retracted when meeting other dogs, and or residents) and cleaned up after in all areas of the campground at all times. “It poops, you scoop!” Excessive barking will not be accepted at any time.
14. Dogs are not permitted at special events (please see office for details, some exceptions may apply)
15. Littering is prohibited in every area of the campground.
16. The speed limit in the campground is 10 mph. (please inform your guests as well) Failure to drive the speed limit will result with 1 warning followed with vehicle privileges being revoked by management and parking will be allowed in visitor parking only. All motorized vehicles (cars, ATV’s, motorcycles, mopeds) must be street legal, registered, and insured. (proof of ATV insurance is required and a copy included with signed contract). ATV, mini-bikes, dirt bikes or other such vehicles are permitted only in designated trails in the campground. Reckless driving will not be tolerated at any time.
17. Only contracted guests may store currently registered ATV`s or currently registered trailers in the campground. Storing such items is done at your own risk on your site.
18. Outdoor lighting: only 3 strands, LED only are permitted per site. Solar lighting is highly recommended and unlimited to quantity. All outdoor lighting must be turned off when you retire for the night and not remain on during the week if you are not present. Load lights are to be turned off by 11pm.
19. Pets are not allowed in the public washroom/shower facility, and on any of the surrounding farm lands. The “farm lands” includes the grassy area surrounding the fences that contain livestock. Dogs may however be allowed in the grass area surrounding the campground.
20. All campers and their visitors are to respect campground property. You are responsible for reporting any unusual occurrences to the office.
21. For extended stay campers assume responsibility for the site in which they occupy. All grass trimmings, weeds, fallen leaves must be taken care of and kept maintained, site beautification is encouraged. If sites are not taken care of a notice will be given, after such, management will take care of it and you will be billed accordingly. However, if you’d like to choose to make arrangements for such a service please inform the office at your earliest convenience.
22. Chainsaw use is NOT permitted without prior written consent and on every occasion required.
23. All Seasonal sites sewer line MUST be hard piped in. (PVC/ABS)
24. Car washing, oil changes, and car / ATV repairs are not allowed on sites, on the street or elsewhere in the park at any time without prior authorization.
25. If a guest is staying later than gate closing you must go open the gate to let your guest out. Gate will be locked promptly at 11pm Friday & Saturdays, weekdays 9pm and reopen at 8am. In the Spring and late Fall the gate may be locked during the week. If locked, keep locked please.
26. The clearing of trees and underbrush is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from Management. (Firewood is available for sale at the office)Non compliance may result in your eviction from the Campground or a fine of up to $500.00.
27. Golf Carts and ATVs are permitted in the campground with permission only.(See office) Liability coverage through your home insurance is required, please supply proof of insurance with signed contract. Without such proof the golf carts and ATVs will be banned till the document is supplied. Only guests with electric carts allowed usage after 11pm.
28. Firecrackers and fireworks are strictly forbidden by seasonals and all guests. Violators of this condition risk being evicted.
29. Each site was originally provided with adequate space for one vehicle in addition to the RV. In most circumstances there is room for two vehicles at most. Additional vehicles should be parked in visitor parking and registered with visitor self-registration. Anyone parking in such a manner as to block the driveway of a neighboring site or impede the flow of traffic shall be asked to move the vehicle immediately. At no time shall vehicles be parked in a site other than which the vehicle is registered to.(including unused sites)
30. Sewer. Most sites are on a collection system but all newer sites must have individual tanks (our tank capacity is 750 gallons). You are entitled to 1 pump out per week after which you are responsible for the cost of the pump out.(aprox. cost $25) It is your responsibility to check your capacity level prior to dumping and inform the office if a pump out is required. All tanks will be pumped out to a safe level at season start up. When in doubt about specific Rules please, "ASK" DISREGARD FOR RULES, STAFF OR OTHERS WILL RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL. PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A FORM INDICATING YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS A CONDITION OF OCCUPANCY. INFRACTIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTION BY MANAGEMENT AS PART OF THEIR DUTY AND OBLIGATION TO OTHER RESIDENTS. Those found not adhering to stated rules and regulations may be subject to a fine as deemed appropriate by management. Doggie Camp Rules (Off leash dog park) Located on the south side of the main entrance road This is the only area at Rialto Retreats in which dogs are allowed to be off leash.
1. It poops, you scoop ALWAYS applies.
2. Dog must be on leash when entering and exiting the off leash area.
3. Dog must be in control at all times and kept off the road when off the leash.
4. If another person, with or without a dog comes up the road, please respect them and leash your dog.
5. Always keep your dog in sight and within voice range.
6. No digging! Fill in any holes your dog has created.
7. Don’t bring female dogs in heat to Doggie Park.
8. All dogs MUST be up to date on its vaccinations.
9. Users of the facility do so at their own risk. Rialto Retreats shall not be held liable for injury or damage caused in the off leash area from the area or another dog. *Parents are advised that the off leash area is not advisable for children to supervise dogs and doing so is at your own risk.* Rialto Retreats Regulations.
These points apply to every camper of Rialto Retreats, who uses an ATV within campground area:
All registered ATVs must be registered/on contract guests.
All Washington State laws for off road vehicles are in effect in campground at all times. (i.e. helmets)
$30(+gst) registration fee, per quad, is being applied to those who have quads in the campground.
It is the ATV owner's responsibility to ensure that campground office has a copy of the ATV's current and valid registration.
ATV trails and back lanes are for the purpose of entering and leaving the campground only (10 mph max. putt in + out). Riding within park to visit another site is the only permitted use of an ATV. At any time when trailering an ATV into the campground, they must be unloaded at the back lane entrance closest to your site. AT NO TIME ARE ATV'S PERMITTED TO BE RIDDEN ON ANY GRASS WITHIN CAMPGROUND.
No parking of ATV's in the campgroumd. Must be parked in your site at all times. When using ATVs at the campground, pedestrians have the right of way. Please stop and allow them to pass before continuing.
No washing of ATV's in sites. Rinsing of quads is permitted on your site. Please ensure any mud and water does not pool in camp sites.